FEB 14, 2012 The Bozeman Trail Steak House Restaurant
*President: Ray Pearce called the meeting to order at 6:56 pm
*Members Present: (9) Ray Pearce, Leonard Pearce, Jan and Bill Harnish, Eddie Garro, Don and Deanna Pownell, Jean and Gordon Strom
*Jan gave the Treasure’s Report: Current Balance in check book $3,418.87 – Paid: $40 to Bolinger for mesh for stairs;$437.59 to Ultimate Outdoors for WY Cares Auction;$443.30 to Ray Pearce for Emergency Packs;$15 to WSSA for membership – Deposits: $15 for membership;$10 for WSSA raffle tickets and $112.51 from Search and Rescue for their ½ on Christmas Float. Need approval to pay for our clubs insurance $927.00
All members approved Eddie 1st and Don 2nd
*Jan handed out copies of January’s minutes to all members present for review.
All members approved Don 1st and Eddie 2nd
1. WSSA Annual Raffle Tickets need turned into Jan ASAP and don’t forget Mar 2nd thru Mar 4th Fun Days. Need to get registered if not all ready. Contact Jan if you have any questions.
2. Safety Shelters: Still working on stairs. Ray will get in touch with Erik/Kevin to get the stairs. Eddie, Don, and Bill offered to help get them to Pole Creek.
3. Rides: Over 17 people showed up to the Prime Rib ride, which 10 were members. Mar Ride is still set for the 17th, Jan will let members know on snow conditions around the 1st. Feb 18th ride across from Red Grade to Deer Haven was agreed to postpone due to lack of snow in Paintrock basin area. Jan will cancel rooms at Deer Haven.
1. Worland’s club, The Big Horn Sno Goers, is having a poker run this weekend the 18th. They needed someone to man the Web Creek SS. Eddie and Ray volunteered. Jan gave out their Poker Run flyers.
2. Leonard has a 7mm STW fairly new hunting rifle he will donate to the club to raffle off for 1st place this year. Members agreed to have 2nd place: choice between 3 golden boy rifles and 3rd prize a $100.00 gift certificate from the Sports Lur. Ray and Jan will go to the Sports Lur and see what they can do. It will be voted upon at the next meeting.
Motion to adjourn Don 1st and Eddie 2nd Time: 7:20
Jan Harnish, Secretary